Sunday 8 January 2012

Vintage Love..or rather Vintage Lover


I stumbled across Janece from Vintage Lover's facebook page. I honestly do not remember how it happened or when but what I can tell you is now I am a TOTAL addict.

Vintage Lover is run by Janece Frick. She, as are many young trendsters nowadays including myself, have a love for vintage fashion.
She collects, finds, sources and buys vintage clothing, handbags and the odd accessories to retail them to her loyal fans via the Vintage Lover facebook page. And she has loads of loyal fans!
She works on a comment first and it is yours basis and has exceptional customer service.
And she lets you know when she will be posting new items on the page in advance.

This is my first parcel I recieved from Vintage Lover. Janece personally sourced me a pleated coral skirt. I didnt buy it off facebook. She went out of her way to find one for me.
I then found the most incredible little clutch bag and my parcel got packaged and sent via the SAPO.
I got an email with a tracking number, collected my parcel and what I got was a beautiful little present with a vintage postcard with a personalised note on the back and naartjie fizzer...one thing to look forward to with Vintage Lover's parcels.



Since this parcel I have recieved two others and I am looking forward to another one arriving next week so I will keep you posted.
Janece and her vintage love allows for a very affordable revamp of the closet, exciting present parcel arriving in the post and the BEST customer service I have got in a very long time.

Go and have a look see here and support a fellow fashion lover.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment