Tuesday 3 January 2012

Blog review - The bedroom

My blog review for this week is The Bedroom.
                                    Pic courtesy of The Bedroom

Yes, I do have an unfair advantage as I do work at The Bedroom in Umhlanga on a part time basis and blog for them once a week or so but I really do think this kind of blog is important and fundamental to any relationship.

This blog is in fact a sharing of stories, an information guide to woman and men who are too embarrassed to ask the questions other ask, reviews on products or toys and a platform for people to read blogs of a wide range of topic choice from different types of bloggers.

Due to the fact that there are different bloggers, readers can follow the blog or particular bloggers as each of them have their own unique style and stories. Some funny, some serious and some informative.

The knowledge I have gained from working here and reading the blog is priceless and I think the learning will never stop for me now. My appetite has been teased and this blog is one I look forward to reading ( and writing for) on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Well done to the girls at The Bedroom.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment