Monday 16 January 2012

Mr.Price...keeping consumers excited and on our toes

For Christmas I was lucky enough to get a very fancy smancy laptop from my parents.
And with the laptop came a laptop bag chosen by my dad. Now, bless his soul, he only had my laptops protection at heart, but this bag was big and black and briefcase looking. Something a dad would use...

I looked at a few PC shops for a different laptop bag and ended up resorting to Twitter and Facebook to ask my fellow friends and followers where I could find a reasonable laptop bag.
And guess what the answer was from my good friend Lisa when I asked...why Mr.Price of course!


Meet Lola. She is purple and green ( surprisingly enough my two favourite colours) and has a bit of gold for that splash of bling. It is padded and does the job of storing and transporting my laptop in style.

All I can say is that Mr. Price knows how to follow consumer trends and give their clients what they want. This is what will make them one of the most successful retailers in consumer history for South Africa.
And thumbs up for the accessories buyer who decided putting this in store was a good idea...you deserve a summer island vacation.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment