Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dorothy says: "There is no place like home"


Well Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz had red beautiful shiny shoes. Mine are not red. Or shiny but they beautiful all the same.

Again, I found another really Cool Concept. A second hand or vintage website called Closet Space.
They sell vintage or second hand clothing online but they work on an auction process.
So you bid a price and can either win the item or out bid someone else to claim the item as your own.

My little "Dorothy" Shoes are from Zoom. Tan and denim leather and in brilliant condition - practically brand new.
They arrived in the post after I paid for them ( only R120 including postage!!) and I love them.
I must admit though, they are definitely walk in and sit down shoes but there is nothing wrong with having a pair of those in your closet.

Have a look at Closet Space here.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment