Thursday 19 January 2012

Oh how I wish for a kitchen like this one day...

Last year we went to the Midlands for our anniversary. I was clicking through images on my pc today and I stumbled across this picture I had taken in one of the old eclectic coffee shops we had lunch in.
I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the coffee shop but I do know that I fell in love with the set up of this old shelf and "kitchen" area.

The colours are amazing and allow your space to feel bright, cheerful and happy, just like a kitchen should be. For me, the kitchen is my happy place where I get to experiment with food, flavours and recipes, de-stress and completely let go.
I love how nothing matches but it all seems to fit together.
I have started my collection of little bits and bobs and hopefully one day soon they can all go onto an old wooden shelf.
LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment