Saturday 5 May 2012

i Heart market and cake pops!

A good friend asked me yesterday: " Friend, have you stopped blogging?"
um no, I have just been ridiculously busy and lazy. I think an equal 50/50 of both.

Bright and early this morning I fought the traffic around Moses Mabidha Stadium to pop in very quickly at the i heart market before work today.
Such a fabulous treat the i heart market is to wander around, support fellow creatives and see familiar faces who are all so friendly.
And meet new faces...I will blog about the newbies later this week as I purchased a stunning emerald green vintage belt.

Pic from 1finecookie.com

But, I was lucky enough to get there early enough to buy 80% of Decadant Dani's cake pops for my birthday brekkie with the friends tomorrow morning.
I know it is MY birthday but for some reason I also feel I have to spoil them a little too.
And because it is my birthday ( only on Tuesday but I celebrate a week ahead) I got a cake pop to test as an early birthday present...OMG!
Melt in your mouth, chocolate brownie heaven with a stick on the end. And a few sprinkles to top it off.
Marvelous!

Have a look at her website here and spoil yourself by ordering something.
And go check out the market - 9am til 2pm at Moses Mabidha Stadium opposite Nino's.

Have a super weekend.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment