Monday 16 April 2012

The Monday Blues...And Pie and Pint

It has been exactly 10 days since my last blog...I am not going to apologise as my blog is for my enjoyment and those of you that enjoy my scribbles.
So hello again and welcome back.

Everybody seems to have "the monday blues" every Monday. I seem to feel like that everyday as of late so I decided this Monday is the first day of change.
The boyfriend is sick so homemade chicken and noodle soup is brewing on the stove. Made from scratch and with love...I clearly decided to hang ten on my studies this evening.

But for those of you that don't enjoy cooking...Livingston's Gastropub in Glenashley has an AWESOME  Mondays special. Pie and a pint. You can't go wrong there now can you?
And with winter starting to creep into the evenings, a pub pie sounds way better than chicken and noodle soup for dinner tonight.

Have a look at the poster below or check out their website here
Picture courtesy of Livingstons website


LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment