Wednesday 23 May 2012

Juicy Lucy

Recently, on a shopping splurge at the SPCA in Kloof, I found a Moulinex juicer going for R25.
Yes, R25!
So I figured well if it works then this is the best place to shop in the world and I will be back for more and if it does not work then I have lost R25? I will take that chance.

So after this little white and grey compact juicer got a spring clean and sat in the cupboard for over 3 weeks, I decided that last night was the perfect time to make some fresh juice and see if this little juicer actually works.
This is what I squashed inside to make the juice:
1 x baby marrow
1 x carrot
1 x small beetroot
1 x small green pepper
1/3 cucumber
1/3 broccoli
1x small apple
squeeze lemon juice
a few grapes

At first we decided it tasted like squashed compost but after the second sip we realised it was amazing!
Fresh, healthy, beautiful juice full of antioxidants and nutrition.
And my juicer for R25 WORKS!!!

Down side: you have to clean the juicer asap after use or the colours of the fruit or vegies used may stain. And you have to peel some things and chop them up but other than that...awesome.

Happy as Larry!

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment