Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Liquid eating Plan

So as most of you know, I have been on the Lisa Raleigh 30 Day detox. I am now on Step 3 which is the liquid only diet.
This can consist of juices ( the freshly juiced kind not the box kind), smoothies and soups.
The liquid part has actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be but I HAVE to eat every 2 hours or I turn into the HULK...literally.

I have noticed that I have had most of my headaches on this part of the diet but my bowel movement ( sorry for the overshare) has got much better and I feel like a human being again!
Another plus is that my nails are long and strong which I can only gather is from the healthy eating and lack of "bad" foods.
Dehydrated skin has also depleted my moisturizer but I am putting that down to a combination of change of season and the detox.

The best part of this all...I get to use my juicer and smoothie maker. Absolute gems.
And you can out ANYTHING into your juice and smoothies...as long as its healthy and on the list.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment