Tuesday 15 November 2011

Vanity Case...number three!

I am a sucker for vanity cases. I have had this weird obsession since I was a child. I begged and pleaded my mother to give me her vanity case when I was child and I only ever got the same response: " lauren, this is something I got on my wedding night and I am bound to use it sometime again soon." She never did and never will as now, it sits pertly on my dresser filled with make up and other girly goods.

I have since acquired two other vanity cases. One gorgeous tan coloured, slightly smaller vanity case that I use on weekend trips away as its the size of an average toiletry bag ( I got this one from the Kloof SPCA believe it or not) and the other I got yesterday from a fellow blogger in Durban; Glossary.

It is about the same size as mother's cream vanity case except a dull navy colour and will be used for things like my hairdryer, GHD and hairbrush.

Thanks Lauren from Glossary for this awesome find. Read her scribbles here and watch her updates for when she occasionally posts items to her blog shop.
She is a really witty blogger and a great read so add Glossary to your collection if you have not already.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment