Sunday 6 November 2011

One of Umhlanga's best kept secrets...Indian Summer

Last night we were meant to meet friends for dinner but plans unravelled and it ended up just being Darby and Joan.

We decided to go for dinner anyway and after searching Google for over an hour I started asking mates where they would recommend.
A work colleague suggested Indian Summer in Sunningdale Centre, Umhlanga.

An aromatic, chilled, relaxed but very authentic Indian restaurant. Although the decor, atmosphere and view isn't one of the best in Umhlanga; the food was out of this world and I think I may have found one of my new favourite exotic places to eat.

It felt like we were sitting in India; eating with our hands and experiencing flavours that none of our senses had experienced before.

Unfortunately, there is no website for Indian Summer but I found all of my info from The Ridge Online ( http://theridgeonline.co.za/indian-summer-restaurant-glenashley/) . They offer take away and a sit down meal but make sure to book.

Give it a try.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment