Wednesday 30 November 2011

Once Loved Sale

Culture concepts has begun.

* Ideas *Styling * Sourcing

I will be selling once loved goodies for friends and family via the blog and facebook.
Part of my service is to come in and clean up your house or wardrobe. Not clean as in spring clean and dust but clean as in revamp and toss out ( give to me) goodies you don't use, won't use or haven't used in a long time.

If anything catches your eye this is how it works:

* On facebook, the first person to comment on the photo gets the item. Or the person with the highest bid
* On the blog, pls email me ( laurenleigh.gibson@gmail.com) and I will get back to you as soon as possible with payment details
* Postage will be added on ( R30 depending on the area) and this comes with a tracking number.
* If you stay in Durban I will gladly drop it off or meet you somewhere to collect.

The first lot of goodies are up...Happy shopping!

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment