Thursday 4 January 2018

Day 3 and I'm feeling awesome

It's the end of day 3 of the detox or cleanse and prep.

By day 5 I'll be sharing personal information as to why I'm doing this.
Yes I could have kept this private but I chose not to. I chose to share this because I'm not a dieter yet I needed help....I want to inspire others to be healthy and learn more.

And tonight I'm lying on the fatsak at 9pm without a migraine - yay! This is a huge win for me. I feel amazing.
Except for the bags under my eyes which are apparently part of the process.

I'm also really proud of myself for visiting kleinskys today in Sea point and not being tempted while Ryan ate his bagel, also drinking water and eating cucumber and hummus while the boys had chips and beers in the tree house for afternoon sundowners and.....cooking pork chops for Ryan and not eating any!

I had a visit to sister Serena at skin renewal Claremont today to collect my next lot of goodies (check my cool carrier and ice hand glove in the pics), check in, have a chat and take photos.
She's fantastic. Such a great support.
Oh and I got a vitamin b booster shot.

So here's to health and following what's right for you at this time in your life.

Night night

Lauren Leigh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment