Sunday 28 January 2018

3 weeks down and 3 weeks to go

I haven't posted in awhile.

Guess life has got in the way.
Interesting how the diet, injecting and prep is now part of my routine and I'm very happy to say I haven't let it slip once.

However with being back at work and planning our national company function made me neglect the blog.

I'm feeling great. And super healthy.
I am however starting to crave the "bad food" and going out for dinners. That's normal.
But there will be plenty of time for that from end of February.

The best or bittersweet thing is putting on new shorts I bought 5 weeks ago and they miles to big. I love them but I love my new butt and hips more...Guess I'll be going to the tailor more.

Anyways, will post again soon.

Lauren Leigh xxx to

No comments:

Post a Comment