Tuesday 2 January 2018

Day 1 of the 5 day Cleansing and preparation

It's nearly 8pm and I'm shattered. Maybe it's mental or maybe this detox works this quickly but I'm exhausted after my first day injecting and eating  clean for the 5 day prep and cleansing detox before the skin and body renewal medical weight loss program.

My day started with an injection of MIC....this is methionine, inositol and choline. A combination lipotropic injection ideal for fat metabolism, amino acid, vitamin b and detoxification of the liver.

The food throughout my day was tasty but I craved deep fried and sugary goodness. Which I obviously didn't do...it was hard but I said no.

Breakfast was oatmeal, almond milk and a peach.
Lunch was a potato and home made hummus.
Dinner was grilled trout, asparagus and a green leaf and pickled ginger salad.
Snacks were a few nuts and almond butter.

I'm so excited to see the change in my health. So for some of you these posts may be boring....Sorry for you.
For others I hope to inspire you.

Have a great evening

Lauren Leigh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment