Monday 4 June 2012

Vintage Mondays with Marie Claire and Bonnie and Clyde

A few weeks back I tweeted a picture of myself in a coral sheer pleated skirt with white polka dots teamed with a white vest to Marie Claire magazine for their #VintageMondays hashtag competition and I was lucky enough to win a R250 gift voucher from Bonnie and Clyde in Glenwood.

Situated behind Corner Cafe coffee shop in Glenwood, Bonnie and Clyde boasts both old, new and vintage collections of outerwear, accessories, shoes, handbags and coats.

Last week I went in to go and see what I could get with my voucher and I stumbled across these gorgeous, crazy and loud silver metallic court shoes. And I fell in love with them.


And how retro is the bag I left the shop with? We have used it twice on picnics to carry our blankets and cushions. Attention to detail and being able to use the bag afterwards - awesome for me as a customer.


So if you are in the mood for some vintage shopping then please go and have a look at Bonnie and Clyde. And the coffee at Corner Cafe is to die for!


LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment