Monday 11 June 2012

Beauty Banter: Rubybox

The murmur on facebook and twitter seems to be something called rubybox.
After some investigation online, I discovered exactly what all the hype is about.
A small box that arrives at your door ( be it work or home) on a monthly basis if you so choose with 4- 5 sample size and /or real sized products for you to try and test out. All for only R100 per box!

This seemed to good to be true! So I decided to give rubybox a try in June and this is my experience:

* Amazingly easy to use website and very informative
* Great customer service in that Fastway sent me an email to let me know that my rubybox had been dispatched and when to expect it.
* My rubybox arrived with the following goodies inside: R50 gift voucher for Runway, 1.2ml Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria sample, Prevage Hydrating fluid (5ml), Piz Buin In Sun Sun Lipstick SPF20 and a Maybelline Master precise Liquid Eyeliner.

A bit more information on the products:

The Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria is a fruity floral mix with the perfect combination of subtly and bursts of energy both at the same time.

Prevage Hydrating Fluid has arrived at the perfect time - the start of winter. Full of ingredients to hydrate, smooth and full the skin with antioxidants, this Prevage skincare product is a luxury fluid applied onto the skin after cleansing.

Piz Buin Sun Lipstick is in fact a sun protection lip balm to soothe and protect the lips from damaging UV rays. With aloe vera to soothe and the gentle smell of vanilla to taste great, Piz buin offers an all in one product.

Maybelline Master precise liquid eyeliner is my favourite treat in the whole box. I am not going to lie to you, I am a MAC girl through and through but this eyeliner is phenomenal. It looks like a felt tip pen and has a "nib" that is only 0.4mm in thickness! Ultra sleek and easy to you makes it my best friend especially when I am rushing in the morning but still want to look glam!

Give rubybox a try. Look at there website here for more information.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment