Thursday 14 June 2012

Kelsey Rose Hair Design

Picture taken by Debbie Jean Malton Pictures

I think I must be THE worst client for a hairdresser. Well, I used to be.
I would go and have my hair cut or coloured or "trimmed", leave the salon, get home and then burst into tears because I hated what the hairdresser had done to my hair.
I would then return the next day and ask them to fix it.
This happened every time I went to my hairdresser that eventually I started trying different hairdressers out.

Luckily for me, my cousin Kelsey decided to become a hairdresser. With her humble, patient and professional personality she has now made me putty in her hands and somehow I trust her COMPLETELY with my hair.

Kelsey has been cutting my hair for well over two years now and she has been working from her own home studio for about the same time; Kelsey Rose Hair Design ( please click on her page to like her facebook page).

Somehow Kelsey has held her tongue when I complained like a 3 year old, convinced me to stop dyeing my hair blonde ( I am a natural strawberry blonde / auburn) and cut my hair into a short pixie style. She is the ONLY hairdresser I have ever allowed full control to and it has nothing to do with the fact that we family.

From cuts, blow waves, trims, upstyles, cutting childrens hair from young, wedding hair and hair for the Durban July Fashion shows; Kelsey is someone I can recommend with ease and I know that person will be one happy customer.

Please contact Kelsey on her facebook page Kelsey Rose Hair Design or give her a call on 0848451323.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment