Monday 6 February 2012

Valentines Spoil #1 - Get a proper bra from Liza Clifford

As you know, I am writing blogs this month of things to do, places to go and items to spoil yourself or loved one with this Valentines day.
On Saturday I found my spoil for the next three months...A proper sized, well fitted bra from Liza Clifford.

Picture courtesy of Liza Clifford - Blog

My mother and myself went for our first professional bra fitting with Liza Clifford on Saturday. I have heard many rants and raves about Liza Clifford and I eventually had one bad day of too much boob spillage and called in the professionals. Well rather I called in on her.

Situated in Kloof / Everton area ( destination is a secret so you will have to contact her to book) and working from her home studio Liza Clifford greeted us with a breath of fresh air, friendliness and immediate comfort.
Walking into her studio of subtle coloured wallpaper, designs and absolutely beautiful bra's - I knew I was going to experience something unique and special here.

Liza looked us both up and down, informed us of our actual bra size and then started handing us bra's left, right and centre.
Within a couple of minutes, we were both gleaming in the mirror feeling sexy, instantly a few KG's lighter and my tiny mother even appeared taller....yes, all of this just from wearing the right sized bra.
Just to give you all a bit of an overshare...I am "usually" a 32B and now I know I am actually a 28DD. I was shocked and excited all at the same time.

Today I honestly couldn't wear my other ill-fitting bra's and I cannot wait until Liza gets her new stock in so I can go shopping. Her bra's are imported from the UK and are of the highest quality and design so they do come with a slightly higher price tag than your regular retailers but it is worth every cent.
And when I went into certain retailers today ( stores who retail their bra's at the same price as Liza) and asked for my 28DD they looked at me like I was a crazy person as their sizes only start at a 32. So where does that leave people like me and many of you out there?

It's simple...we go to Liza Clifford.

Liza is offering a special to my loyal followers....When buying a R500 gift voucher you will receive R100 off ( pay R400 for a R500 voucher) so you will get a 20% discount. 


** All you have to do is:
              1) Like my page on facebook here
              2) When booking your voucher with Liza quote the name of my facebook page and the colour of my facebook pages profile picture.


LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment