Sunday 19 February 2012

Pinterest and Zara!!!!

Yes, Pinterest and Zara seem to be a wierd combo but they are two "firsts" for me that I will be experiencing this weekend.

I was introduced to Pinterest yesterday and I love it! When I had my first picture repinned I was like a little girl getting a present...it was so exciting.
I think this is an amazing platform to launch any type of business or marketing idea off.
Go follow my pin board here

Now, as for Zara, I am meeting friends for breakfast and then a little store visit to Zara. Excitement cannot be contained and when I got her message at am this morning I was instantly awake! Although, I will never be able too buy anything at Zara due to my terrible salary, I am hoping I will be able to one day when I am big....

I will let you know how it goes.
Have a good Sunday

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment