Saturday 4 February 2012

My morning with mother dearest...

Today I had a Saturday off so Mom and I decided to use our pedicure vouchers and go for a pedicure at The Pamper Rooms.
Angie also did an eyelash tint on me that looks FANTASTIC and I had no burning tears as she implemented one of her "tricks" she has learnt after all the experience she has had as a therapist and business owner.

Angie and Gaylene treated us like VIP clients today and I have the gunmetal painted toes to show for it.
A beautiful salon with professional therapists, great music and amazing treatments.
Visit the website here and book a treatment as soon as possible!

After our pedicure we went to the Bellevue Cafe in Kloof for super speedy and yummy eggs benedict and iced coffees before we headed to Liza Clifford for our professional bra fittings. Keep reading the blog to hear about how exciting that was!

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment