Thursday 22 March 2012

when did it suddenly become March?

Why is it that when you reach the age of 25, time seems to chase itself and you are always running out of it?

We all stressed, over worked, no time to see friends, no time to cook or clean or do the washing and no time to do those personal things you enjoy like reading, giving yourself a manicure or blogging ( as I am sure you have all noticed). Not to mention the Bcom I have decided to start!
Are any of you feeling this way?

But sometimes you have to take a step back, take a deep breath and decide what your time is or should be spent on...those important, valuable and worthy of your time need to be top of the list.

So I dedicate this blog to a very special and strong friend who is soon starting a new exciting journey. And although it is away from us; you are someone I will always make time for. And now I have a VERY good reason to come to Cape Town.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment