Wednesday 7 March 2012

Zara...mixed emotions

This evening I decided to pop into Zara in Gateway after work. After all, the hype around the opening of this store has been tremendous and is a huge first for Durban ( and South Africa).


Walking into the store I felt like I was shopping in a store for the first time. A new excitement for retail. I'm not sure if it was because of the hype surrounding this stores opening or if it was the clean smooth floors, vibey music, bright flashy lights and beautiful clothing which was grouped together and displayed perfectly. No crowding or having to search through untidy rails...everything had its place, display and purpose.

And amazing and tantalizing as all of this was, the prices put a massive depression onto my excited shopping experience. Now, this is purely my opinion and might be slightly bias because I work for a clothing supplier and know the value of clothing. And it may also be because I am a total shopaholic and like new things ALL the time, get tired of my things VERY quickly and change my style about 6 times a day! So if ,y entire wardrobe was Zara...my boyfriend may leave me very quickly!

But it is something to work hard towards. Save to go and buy that ZARA coat or pair of ZARA heels or ZARA chiffon pleated skirt. Spoil yourself.
And that is what its about...quality, style and status.

What are your opinions on ZARA in South Africa?

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment