Thursday 23 August 2012

Here Comes the Sun...dermalogica

On Tuesday I attended the launch ( or rather the re-launch) for the new improved daylight defense system from dermalogica.

For those of you that do not know...this will be my new office from 03 September. I am joining the dermalogica KZN tribe to be an educator.
This is a dream come true for me and I am sure it will live up to all my expectations.


Picture from the dermalogica website

The launch was informative, interesting and full of awesome facts, new product technology and in true dermalogica style - a product for each of us to take home.
I managed to get the super sensitive shield SPF 30 and I am in LOVE with the product ( what else can you expect?) after just one application.

Something that really hit home for me and I want to share with you; is the clip that was played to us before the talks began.
Being someone who is fair skinned, ginger haired and skin cancer prone; this clip really made me think and become more aware and I want to share it with as many people as possible!

Please can I ask you to do the same? Tweet it, facebook it, blog it and share it.
You may think now that it won't happen to you...but what if it happens to one of your loved ones?


Look out for information on the new improved daylight defense system by dermalogica here
Information should be coming onto the website in the next month or so so keep checking the website.

Please also have a look here for more information on the "dear 16 year old me" campaign.

Wear sunscreen. Everyday.

LaurenLeigh cc

No comments:

Post a Comment